Monday, May 14, 2007

Light at the end of the tunnel?

Is it possible? Probably not.

There are a few of ways in which there is a small glimmer of light at the end of my tunnel.

1. Our last home event is officially this Saturday, May 19th with a 1PM Baseball game.
2. Students are gone for the summer (most of them anyway).
3. Wednesday I'm going to a follow up appointment with my Dr. to see if I am mono-free.

There are several ways in which there will probably never be a light at end of my tunnel.

1. Summer is time to plan for next year - hard core plan.
2. I still have to manage interns - no break from
3. I probably haven't rested enough and still have mono.
4. I just created a "Summer Timeline" for work and it makes me want to cry.
5. Reunion Weekend is June 15th-17th.
6. Freshman Orientation starts May 30th and goes through June 28th.
7. NACMA Convention is June 7th-10th - a weekend that would have otherwise been free.
8. Football season will be right around the corner.

I'm sure I could list more. Sigh. This is the life I have chosen.

No comments: