Monday, May 25, 2009

Greece and the Agean Sea

I made it back from Greece in one piece. People have been bugging me about pictures, so I finally downloaded them. I’ve uploaded a small portion of photos from Athens and Mykonos. I’m cheap, so I have the limited space version of Flickr…so check out the link on my sidebar. I’ll post a few more in the next week or so. I spent two days in the big city, Athens; two days on the island of Mykonos; and two days on the island of Santorini (Thira). The trip was really great, beautiful scenery, generous people, and delicious food. I feel refreshed for the time being and am grateful to have experienced this wonderful foreign country on my own!

1 comment:

POTCHY said...

Well, I'm glad you finally posted some photos! They were such a tease though... only a few!! The ones you posted are great though... love the windmills! Can't wait to see the rest!