Friday, July 02, 2010

Crappy yet exciting week.

This has been an interesting week to say the least. I'm not even sure how much I will share on this blog since it's so public (with my audience of 3). In some ways this week was really really bad and in some ways it has been exciting and fun, yet both extremes were shocking. What I've learned this week has been the most important part. You know when people say that when God closes a door He opens another one or opens a window? Or everything happens for a reason? Or this is a blessing in disguise? Well, I actually can say that I believe all those ideas this week. Moving on might suck at the time, but good things will come of it. I feel I've handled things pretty well and have been myself, laid back and reserved instead of totally panicked (which can also be myself sometimes). It's so comforting to know that I've met some really great people here in Austin that have supported me. At this point, the only thing I can do is pray for God's will in my life. I can't do it on my own and I have to learn to give Him some more control. If you'd like to know more, feel free to text, call or email me and we'll chat on a personal level. =)

I'm trying to tweet more and having some fun with that, so follow me on Twitter or get an account today!

1 comment:

joybird said...

Also, I just wanted to say that I'm so glad I have those Lifehouse lyrics at the top of my blog. Every time I read them, I feel like that totally expresses what I'm going through with so many situations. Very powerful!