Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Two weeks down, one week to go...

A quick update from the road. The trip is going really well. We've seen lots and lots of sites and still have a lot to see. Tomorrow morning we are riding a train to the Grand Canyon and spending the day there. This is a picture at Arches National Park in Utah. We went on a hike that reminded me a little of the Lord of the Rings journey. The view was spectacular.

To the left is Zion National Park, also in Utah.
We got a really awesome view of the Hollywood sign!
This is all I have for now. More adventures are to be had...

5 comments:

cash said...

I like your blog.


cash

online gambling said...

Your blog is very creative, when people read this it widens our imaginations.

Rachel said...

That's awesome!

Potchy said...

Yay! I'm glad you guys are having a good time. The pictures are great! I'm glad you updated us :)

mdog said...

looks fantastic!