Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Decorations are up!

I really don't have anything to blog about. Just about all my Christmas decorations are up. I've read a couple good books lately. Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen, it started out a little slow, but then I really got into it. I want to eventually read all six of her books. Bright Shiny Morning by James Frey, I may be weird, but I really enjoy his writing style. This one was a novel and all about living in Los Angeles. It followed several different couples/individuals, from the homeless to movie stars. My Sister's Keeper, by Jodi Picoult, was one my book club picked out a long time ago and I finally go to it, great read, even though it's sad! I like to go to the cheezy Nicholas Sparks novels in between other reading. I just picked up the most recent one yesterday, The Last Song. Right now, I'm going to read up on a nonfiction, Adobe Creative Suite and try to teach myself all about Adobe Illustrator. I'm excited!

No comments: