- 30 Day Shred has literally shredded my legs the past couple of days and it hurts to move. :-/ Hoping the thunder will stay away and let me swim tonight instead.
- We got some rain! There hasn't been a drop since sometime in May. I always love a good thunder storm.
- I'm no longer working three jobs. Finished my last day at the sweatshop two weeks ago and no longer working as a ticket seller. I'm now able to work in marketing at UT 40 hours a week. Still no benefits, but it could be in the (hopefully) near future. It will take some time to adjust, I'm not used to a normal routine.
- Last week was actually higher temperatures in Ohio than in Texas! We were sitting right at 100 about everyday.
- I learned how to create a Virtual Bridal Shower and am currently hosting one for my friend, Terri. She's getting married August 4 and it's a great way to do something long distance.
- Zac Brown Band has a new album. I heard a bit of it last night and seems like it's going to be another great album. Not a surprise, coming from them!
- Our department moved into brand new offices and we're now located in the North End Zone (NEZ) of the Texas football stadium. I'm not gonna lie, it's pretty fancy!
- I worked out 14 times in June. My goal is to work out 16 times in July. I've done five workouts so far, so hopefully it's attainable. I can't let laziness win!