Friday, July 07, 2006

Weekend, continued

I didn't fit everything into my Toledo visit that I had wanted to. Currently, there is an Ansel Adams exhibit at the Toledo Museum of Art and then, since it was raining most of the weekend, I didn't get to use the pool at all. Also, I had thought I would have time to catch up with a few friends, but ran out of time (sorry Lori, will have to meet your puppy next time). ;-(

Tuesday, I drove back to the greater Cincinnati area for a BBQ with some co-workers. It was a good time, but I missed out on a real fireworks display. Might have to plan a Sawyer Point Labor Day Adventure!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shoutout! I was home over the weekend, but Mon-Wed we went to Jim's aunt and uncle's cottage in MI. We both had the whole week off, but didn't plan anything. Wed we decided to drive along the western coast of MI and stayed in Muskegon. We went a little further north and went to these sand dunes on Lake Michigan and a smaller lake called Silver Lake. It was soooo cool! Then we drove back down the coast and went thru some cute little towns and stopped along the way and walked along a small beach. Then we decided to stop and see Rachel, Eric, and Malachi - that was nice. Yesterday we went to Chicago just so we could go to Shedd Aquarium! It was fun!!

You and I will have to figure out something so we can hang out!

Love and miss you!

Rachel said...

OH MY GOD I WANT TO GO TO THE ANSEL ADAMS EXHIBIT! when does it end????

joybird said...

that sounds like a fun trip lori.

i don't know the dates for ansel adams. but i would like to see it too.

Heidi said...

I haven't been to Sawyer Point for the fireworks since, like, 2001. We should get a group together for it.